Established in December of 2020, REV Magazine is a fashion and beauty lifestyle publication circulating through major fashion communities around the United States, for now.
REV Magazine proudly provides a place for all creatives. We feature creatives from all walks of life and enjoy what makes us beautiful and different from one another.
New or experienced artist? We want to work with you!
We are always looking to work with new artists while continuing to work with our loyal submitters and fan base with our dedication to excellence.
New or experienced creatives?
We want to work with you!
- We are looking for complete fashion, beauty, and conceptual editorials of at least 6 - 8 images.
- Please take a look at our past issues to understand the type of stories we like to tell.
- If we are interested, then we will contact you within a week.
- Editorials should have, at minimum, three different looks.
- Work should be unpublished. We reserve the right to pull editorials if we find the imagery published in another magazine or social media channels.
- We will not publish images with watermarks.
- All team members will be properly credited. Please include social media accounts-- FB, IG, Pinterest, etc.
- If you are submitting the editorial and are not the photographer, you guarantee and represent that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, title, and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interests, such as trademarks and copyrights. Photographer consent is required before publishing.
- Defend and indemnify the Publisher (REV Magazine) fully against all liabilities, damages, costs, debts, claims, and expenses which the Publisher may suffer or incur from a 3rd party claim where the material published infringes or misappropriates any third 3rd proprietary or intellectual property as a result of the breach of the above clause.-We do not send out printed copies of the magazine. After publication, you will receive a link to purchase a copy of REV Magazine.
-Payment will not be refunded if you decide to cancel or not publish after submission is accepted.
- If for any reason a submission is published, and an individual/s credit is missing, or there is an error in the spelling/ listing of said indivdual/s, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible.
- Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, covers, editorial features, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of REV Magazine.
- REV Magazine does not currently provide complimentary copies of our print-on-demand publication. However, we will promote work on social media, our website, events, and promotions. Redistribution of REV Magazine and copies (digital and/or print) is strictly prohibited. Submitters are provided Tearsheets to use and share with their team for distribution purposes.
- Revisions for submission error (credits, replacement of images) incurs a fee of $50.00 payable through Kavyar. Please contact REV via your original submission for revisions, and we will provide a link to pay for the correction. REV reserves the right to refuse corrections. Revisions will not be made 30-days after the publication has been released.
-Submission of work acknowledges understanding and compliance with our policies and procedures. You agree to the above terms and agreements.
Image Requirements for submission. JPG format • sRGB color profile. • Must be exclusive and unpublished
Your submissions may be low res files for us to view.
We will respond to submissions that are excepted by REV with an Email and File request along with Deadlines.
You may send us a Google Drive or Dropbox Link with your images to